24270CA900000578-2880054-image-a-26_1418956192388

‘You are a white lady telling me what is racist!': Whoopi Goldberg loses it with Rosie O’Donnell on The View in heated debate about Barack Obama being mistaken for a valet

A screaming match over racism erupted between Whoopi Goldberg and Rosie O’Donnell on Thursday’s episode of The View.

The show’s co-hosts were discussing the news that Barack Obama was mistaken for a valet.

Goldberg dismissed the confusion as one of stupidity, with Americans failing to identify the most important man in the country and the world.

But when O’Donnell suggested racism may have been a key factor in the incident, Goldberg became enraged.

Scroll down for video

Fight: Whoopi Goldberg jumped out of her seat as she screamed at co-host Rosie O'Donnell about racism

Fight: Whoopi Goldberg jumped out of her seat as she screamed at co-host Rosie O’Donnell about racism

‘You are a white lady telling me what is racist to you,’ she shouted.

O’Donnell hit back in the segment: ‘I’m a gay American whose been called an [expletive].

‘I have a black kid at my house, Whoopi. I have a black kid I raise!’

Goldberg exclaimed: ‘That is not the same thing.’

O’Donnell: ‘You don’t have to be black to know what racism is.’

Goldberg: ‘Yes you do.

‘America is not just a racist country, because there are white people who get it.

‘That is why I will not accept the blanket statement that American is racist.’

The fight comes just a day after the pair exchanged blows during an interview with former supermodel Beverly Johnson, who was on air discussing her claims against Bill Cosby.

Anger: Goldberg hit back at O'Donnell's claims that you don't have to be black to understand racism

The dispute came amid a discussion about Barack Obama being mistaken for a valet

The ex-supermodel had reached out to Whoopi privately to share her experience with Cosby after seeing the Oscar winner express endless support for the troubled TV icon on The View.

Goldberg asked Johnson to come on The View to discuss her story with their audience.

The supermodel said she would, but only if she could sit down one-on-one with Goldberg, who passed her desires along to the show’s producers.

‘Producers were willing to do whatever Beverly wanted to get her on the show and agreed to cut out Rosie as well as other co-hosts Rosie Perez and Nicolle Wallace.

‘That infuriated Rosie,’ the source explained.

O’Donnell hit the roof hearing that Johnson would appear on The View only in a sit down with Whoopi.

She felt the move was a ‘slap in the face,’ as she has been very vocal in her support for the victims and belief that Cosby is a rapist.

Latest outburst: It is not the first time the colleagues have become embroiled in a screaming match

Her passion for the Cosby story has also created tension with fellow co-host Rosie Perez, as previously reported by Mail Online.

Perez had a major melt down after a hostile, gum-chewing Rosie O treated her with disdain during an on-air segment discussing the rape allegations against Bill Cosby.

Perez had argued that Cosby has been pilloried by social media and that there is no way to prove that the allegations are true. Perez attempted to defend her opinion to O’Donnell but O’Donnell wasn’t having it.

O’Donnell told producers she ‘would not stand for that,’ and escalated her complaint to ABC News, that now oversees The View.

She went to the network level and complained about the decision. After pleading her case, ABC News actually agreed with her and told producers to go back to Beverly and tell her she had to talk to all of the co-hosts,’ the source detailed.

89 comments

• Amanda Indigo 5 days ago

In my opinion, black people are the ones that are becoming the vicious racist. You can’t even turn a person away without them yelling, it’s because I am black!. I am so flippin tired of this stuff. Does America allow a ALL white college??? No, they do not, but there is a ALL black college. Do white people have a “All white show” no, they do not yet BET is all about their race. I am tired of being the black sheep bc of my skin color. We do NOT have the right or the authority to take credit for all the racism and slavery that was being done WAYYYY back!. Gays, were persecuted by the nazis, whites used as slaves to the blacks in other countries. You cannot even go to a diff country without the fear of being taken hostage bc of being white. So, don’t play the race card anymore whoopi, you are just too tense and really are starting to get on my nerves.

• Aranna 5 days ago

Jack, Your absolutely right. I didn’t beat anyone, or buy them, or even treat anyone like that. I resent like hell being blamed for something, I wasn’t even alive to do, much less blamed by people that have never suffered what their ancestors did! Whoopsie is a disgrace to her ancestors, they would be ashamed by the blacks today, still using their ancestors pain and suffering to live on the public dole, and using the Poe Poe pitiful me bullshit, to gain some twisted sense of superiority. The Africans that were brought here to be slaves were a proud people, they did not go thru what they did, and fight for their freedom like they did, to see their future generations being gang bangers, racist haters, flagrant breeders, and murderers of their own kind. Shame on you whoopsie, your a racist to the enth degree!!! And that bitch Rosie just needs to go away, she’s a disgrace!!

• Frank Grosse 5 days ago

You are right on all count’s thanka for posting. Fra.g

• nessa 5 days ago

Just saying we didn’t bring Africans here Africans sold Africans into slavery they brought them over here besides what does something that happened over 100 years ago have to do with the stunts that’s pulled now. Whites aren’t nearly as racist as blacks are now. Every race at one point was a slave. People need to learn their history before using it as a piss poor excuse. Everyone knows and feels racism not just one race.

• 3 days ago

Who the hell do you think you are to say that someone’s ancestors would be ashamed of them. Even though you yourself werent involved with slavery your ancestors were. The fact is that America is built on racism. America is the only country in the world were the term “race” exist. British people of african descent are not call african Britains. The fact is that the founding fathers of this nation made delibrate attempt to make blacks, natives, hispanics, jews, and asians feel less superior for lack of a better word than themselves. If you need evidence for theses claims look at America history. And on another note BET is owned by the same people that on VH1 and MTV. They were just smart enough to cater to a market that would make them money, and HBC or Historically Black Colleges are not for “blacks only”. Remember slavoery in America was only abolished less than 150 years ago, after being an enterprise for over 400 year. Slavery was going on in america before we declared our independence from the British. And before you think im bias, Im a american history major and im marry to a “white” women. No bias, just facts. Think before you speech or hide behind you keyboard.

• val 5 days ago

I totally agree. If we don’t stop with all of the pointing of fingers we will never grow past the idea of Racism…stop keeping it alive by not calling it out over a difference of opinions. Race baiters don’t help this and a new group of racism cheerleaders could be coming from some college grad millenials that are being fed all of this in schools. It’s really is getting old and to tell you the truth Whites are becoming a minority and profiled as racist is discriminating in my view as well.

• val 5 days ago

I mean stop keeping it alive by calling it out

• Ron 5 days ago

There are no “all black” colleges, there are “historically black” colleges. The came about because most colleges were “all white,” and but “all white,” I mean that they did not accept anyone that was not white. That is also where our all female colleges came from. you must use a lot of bleach for all those white sheets.

• 5 days ago

your so blind that you can’t see the forest for the trees!

• J. EDWARDS 5 days ago

These are some of the slimiest, filth-ridden, sub-human, maggot filled, hate-mongering, sub-human, piles of dog-shit ever produced by mankind….AND HELL HAS A PLACE FOR ALL OF THEM…AND THEY DESERVE IT !!!

• 5 days ago

A very special place indeed!

• Tammy 5 days ago

U r right. If we had a tv show called WET it would b considered racist. I’m sick of all this shit. THERE IS ONE RACE AND IT IT THE HUMAN RACE!!!!

• 5 days ago

what is so exhausting and frustrating is entire population of Americans pretending to even play like they have even an inkling of an idea of what slavery is like or was like, when they are now given every courtesy and benefit that no other race on the face of this planet has ever been given in the history of mankind, and yet they still will squander any opportunity given to them and continue to spit in the faces of those who have nothing at all to do with their stance in life today!

• Joan 5 days ago

I agree Amanda but you forgot to add black heritage month. Also though I cannot stand Rosie, Whoopi is total racist. Why do they tend to forget about the slaves boats that carried white Europeans to Africa and made slaves if them. Why do they forget it was blacks in Africa that hunted them down and sold them into slavery and when brought here there was not just white but Also BLACK slave owners. I’m tired of this race and slavery crap.

• 5 days ago

Whoopi is just having a hard time distinguishing her real life for that of one she played as a slave in some movie.

• paul 4 days ago

Amanda, I read you comment and pondered where exactly where you were going with it, then i realized two things you have never been the victim of racism and you have live to enjoy a certain amount of privilege. i hope i can help you understand a calm black perspective. I am a young black man of 52 i was a baby during the civil rights movement, it was ingrained into me why equal and fair treatment was and still is important. I don’t have to go waaaaay back there to share my grievances on racism; therefore i will share Jim crow law was struck down 1954 it was not until 1958 when some cities municipalities change city ordinance 1960 in the state of Texas desegregation was abolished after the land mark case in 1958 but it took Dallas 14 years and threats to block any new school request for 30. these are just a few back stories to offer you, Now Amanda I am not ignorant to the fact that within our own race we have a ton of ignorant self serving black people to tarnish the characteristic of the majority of good law abiding black people but answer me this have you ever step on an elevator have women clutch there purse? have people step away from you preparing to defend thier imagination that every black await the opportunity to stab and robe you? this and many more things are what black people go through everyday, i go to buy my daughter a new car i pay cash the first thing out of the finance manager mouth is dope money has to be reported which forces the dealership to hold cash and vehicle for 5 days i responded WTF!!! take my check and bought my check and went to another dealership.have you any fear of walking around without having a sick feeling like you fit a description? Amanda the only thing the civil rights movement message was please treat me a black man the same privilege and dignity afforded to white people, please give me equal justice even when judicial system fails, we want to be educated as well, Amanda to answer your question why there are no all white college? the reason for that is because your white ancestors made the decision that there is no way they would entertain a challenge of intelligence that would suggest that we are greater than the 2/3 Simenon like creature the 1700’s reported findings.Amanda we want just a little bit of equal justice instead we have to read report of black men spending 15,25,35, behind bars screaming their innocence, BLACK PEOPLE KNOW O.J. SIMPSON KILLED NICOLE BROWN based on the fact he could have rotted in jail and not 1 person would have protested, what you white people fail to realize the justice system failed on both sides of the aisle with the outright lies the prosecutor presented as evidence, the status quot arrogance of railroading blacks simply based on shabby documented evidence and in many cases no witnesses.Amanda you have your opinion and we have our concrete facts that racism is as strong today as it was just 60-65 years ago. We will talk about RACISM!! just as long as the Jewish Community relive and remember the holocaust

• sandra 4 days ago

Paul, I am a 63 yr old white female and I appreciate where you are coming from. I also remember times when black people were fighting to get into the same colleges as whites; even though the Cival Rights Act had been passed, people had not changed and blacks (in many places) were still discriminated against. I also agree with Amanda, in that, so much has changed and improved in the past 40 years that the black leaders who keep bringing up “slavery” as their RIGHT to have a better life really gets old. Blacks today do have more opportunities. There are thousands of black people who have more money, live a better life style, and are more affluent than me but they are still complaining. Like Whoopi. Yes, America had slavery, But this country also fought a war where 30,000 white people died trying to end it. I honestly do not have any animosity toward any other race, but I do believe we have black people in leadership positions who truly hate white people.

• Damien 3 days ago

Skewed view of the war. That war was for states rights not slavery. Slavery was a byproduct of the main issue. I live in texas so i imagine i have a skewed view of it all, however, there is trash and amazing people in all races. That’s the gods honest truth. I hate how these talking heads of these race issues, show their ignorance. It portrays them in a bad light. Whoopie claiming you have to be black to know what racism is… I find plain ignorant on her part and shows the type of person that the talking heads are… I guess the holocaust never happened, didn’t know whoopie was from iran?? I would say get rid of these rich idiots that keep throwing their hat in the ring just to get their name out there… but then again you take the idiots with a grain of salt…. Morgan Freeman had a very surprising interview on CNN concerning these issues… So like i said you have complete idiots and amazing people in all races. It’s just too bad no one pays attention… and only listen to those that incite hate themselves.

• Diane Barringer 3 days ago

I agree with Amanda!!!

• Vicki 4 days ago

AMEN.

• Cathy 3 days ago

I totally agree Amanda! I have been saying this for years.

• 17 hours ago

^5!

• charlotte 5 days ago

I agree with Amanda get off the race horse and shut up. africa started this whole slave thing they betrayed there people. yea imagine what it be like if white people had an all white college or agroup like the blacks have naacp. now you want call people racist. blacks are the racist. get over slavery that was yrs ago and has nothing to do with us now. they need thank a white man Abe Lincoln for there freedom from slavery but do u every hear him mention, of coarse not

• Tammy 5 days ago

im saying slavery was right so no one take this the wrong way but if slavery didnt happen I honestly believe they all would still b in Africa living in poverty. I could b wrong but this is my opinion.

• 5 days ago

well maybe if the majority of black youth were actually interested in learning historical fact they would soon realize that but unfortunately they don’t see the dollar signs behind learning and education and real culture so they never will.

• NormaJean 5 days ago

I agree with Amanda….maybe if in America you begin to refer to black people as “””American””….not African American…why seperate people in this manner!…in Canada we are ALL Canadians regardlwss of colour or ethnic background!……this racism thing is so disturbing….ppl of many colours are starving in the world on many levels….time to comes to terms America with what is really important!!

• Beth 5 days ago

I am so tired of hearing “racism ” all of the time. Yes, there is discrimination. I am a white unemployed overweight female over the age of 40. I am having a hard time finding steady work because of stereotypes. Sucks to be me and I will continue to put out job applications.
    Agism, sexism, racism…. blah, every group has their issues. In the end, all of the talk in the world isn’t going to change what a person thinks or feels. Only life experience can do that. Instead of playing the “-ism” card, why not try changing each other’s life experiences for the better? Be the best you can be to everyone around and change individual thoughts. There is a reason people have negative views of social subsets. Change the stereotypes and you change the outlooks.

• 5 days ago

You would think in this day and age that everyone would understand that everyone has a value and that everyone can bring something positive and fruitful to the world regardless of age, weight, color, sex, religion, ideology, political affiliation, or country. When are we all going to stop acting like immature, spoiled rotten ten-year olds and grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for fixing this fucked-up status quo, only then will we see actual change.

• Dennis White 5 days ago

The Blacks need a history Lesson, They are so dam stupid in the fact that from the start of the United States all the way up to 1850 98% of White America Never owned a slave. Yet White’s had to go to war fighting Brother against Brother, Father against Son, WHITE FAMILIES GETTING CAUGHT UP IN A WAR to free them. And yet these SORRY Black leaders keep playing the RACE CARD and RACE BAITING. I want to be COMPENSATED for my White family members having to fight and die for these LOW LIFE SORRY RACE CARD PLAYING RACIST BLACKS that think I or any of my family owns them a dam thing. The Blacks already are sucking on the nipples of the Government, Getting FREE Health Care PAID BY HARD WORKING WHITE FAMILIES, You know the Racist Government program Aimed at middle class White’s working for an honest living,, Give us a DAM Break, The only thing you have learned is how to work the system and live of the White Man.

There were 6,222,418 White Inhabitants in the Slave States
    There were 3,200,864 Slaves in the Slave States
    There were 347,525 Slave Owners in the Slave States
    In other words, in the Slave States, only 5% of the White Population owned a slave.

The total U.S. Population was 23,191,876.
    Of the total U.S. population…
    98.5% of the Population in 1850 Did not Own a Slave.

Lastly, Slavery was ruled by a Slave Aristocracy. That aristocracy was controlled by members of the slave class owning 100 slaves or more.

1733 people of the 23,191,876 U.S. population controlled slavery in America in 1850…and they were all members of the Democratic Party!

• T. Roll 5 days ago

Don’t forget to add that 96% of the African slave trade to the Americas went to the Spanish – Portuguese – French colonies only 4% went to the British yet only the British or white people are held responsible even though the vast majority never had any thing to do with slavery. Liberal PC history has seen to that…

• 5 days ago

You left out the fact that they choose to ignore the most is that it was their own brothers who raped, pillaged, and captured them to be sold into slavery for their own corrupt and disgusting greed in the first place, but that is never mentioned or addressed, besides the fact that there is now a very minute percentage of individuals living in this country that could even claim a very distant ancestor as a slave. After all of the blood sweat and tears that white people sacrificed to free them and continue to sacrifice to feed them, we are beyond succumbing to some misplaced guilt that is not and will never be our responsibility to share.

• Marcy Scrot 5 days ago

First mistake, Whoopi, is calling Rosie a lady. And neither of you speak for every white or every black. There are more racist blacks than white. And Rosie is a big mouthed stuid loser.

• MD MOJIBUR RAHMAN MOLLIK 5 days ago

PLEASE PUBLISHED MY DETALS KINDLY HELP ME I REQUIST USA GOV ALSO UK GOV. PLEASE HELP ME PUBLISHED DETALS .

• Chuck Letson 5 days ago

A person doesn’t have to be of color to understand what racism is. Many white people have lived in communities where the whites are the minority and have experienced bigotry practiced against them. Whoopi’s comment about needing to be black to know understand racism is absurd! I am not Italian but I know what good pasta is. I am not German but I know when someone is treating me like a Facist. The idea that blacks cannot be racist is fallacious. We all frequently hear blacks insulting each other for being “too dark” and “high yellow” and “acting white”. I have lived my whole life as a white minority and have never seen black or brown people suffer the hurt of racism one bit more than they dished it out. Blacks practice racism every day. They learn it at home and even in church. In a crowded Wal Mart they will cut in line and dare you to say anything. They harass our children at school when the numbers are in their favor. They brag about “gettin over on whitey” or “the man” with great pride and expect all other races to cater to them. They even expect other blacks who have had some successes in life to be beholden to the black community as a matter of course. I am appalled at the lack of lucidity in Whoopi’s remarks and would easily shut her racist mantra down with myriad examples of bigotry practiced by American blacks against their White,Hispanic and Asian counterparts .Racism is a product of hate. Intolerance is a by-product of that hate. The strongest hate in our nation comes from the black communities. The most consistent negative behavior, per capita comes from the black communities. Whoopi and those of her ilk are destroying the chance of black Americans to prosper as she has by spewing forth inciteful, hateful remarks that young blacks follow as a matter of course because she is a “successful” black in this “racist” country. So, she is saying she alone is so amazing and great as to be able to survive the alleged onslaught of racism? How about all the wealthy pro athletes? Or successful business minds. Are they really “whites” in disguise? And why do blacks love to attack successful blacks as “uncle Toms”? Shame on Whoopi for her bigotry, and shame on the View for disseminating this false narrative.

• Jack 5 days ago

“We need a national conversation about race”

But white people can’t talk? Makes it pretty clear who is responsible for racism in this country doesn’t it?

• 5 days ago

It is clear as crystal! When are we going to stand up to this and stop taking it up the ass for something for which we bare absolutely no responsibility?

• ART14075 5 days ago

i’m sorry that you where a slave whoopi ,and we are caucasions not white as you blacks can’t be called nig****

• 5 days ago

They both need to be gone !!! They have never got along and whose idea was it to bring her back ??? The entire Talk should be gone !!!!

• Mary Jensen 5 days ago

People are growing very very tired hearing the word racism that it’s getting very old. Do old that people are growing numb to it and losing the effects. Kinda like listening to whiner pretty soon you tune them out. So I don’t care anymore call everybody a racist so what and who cares. When people stop being so defensive these people will stop. Cause the word racist will no longer affect people. You wanna call me racist, fat, ugly, stupid or whatever label you want so what!!

• sharri 5 days ago

I don’t think you need to be black to understand racism. And I think a lot of blacks are racist. But it doesn’t count because of the history. BULL!! If you want to be equal, that’s alright with me. Pay for your own bills, when you break the law, accept your punishment, and stop treating me badly because I am not black. My opinion is a valid as someone of color’s is.

• 5 days ago

You are a person of color no matter what that color may be, and your opinions do count! Whoopi is blinded by hatred and a racist bitch! DON’T let her or people like her convince you that you are the problem or that your voice can be silenced!

• Treh 5 days ago

When brown people can boast brown pride, but white people are “racist” for claiming white pride, then that is NOT equality.

• 5 days ago

Seriously, how do they actually rationalize this bullshit? When because you are white you are automatically deemed as a racist or incapable of comprehending the trials and tribulations brought about by slavery, and that in itself is somehow not the pot calling the kettle black?

• DJ 5 days ago

Sooo…you have to be black to know what racism is. LMAO! Does she realize that through history, blacks have been treated better, as far as “racism” goes, than MANY other groups of people? Ask my Italian grandfather how he was treated. How about through history…Romans and Jews were slaves for thousands…THOUSANDS of years, amongst other types of people. Of course, Whoopi is a racist herself.

• Jon 5 days ago

One of the worst and most brutal cases of racism in history was perpetrated by white Hispanics from Europe (Spain) upon Native Americans in the period from 1400 A.D. – 1500 A.D. period, when the Conquistadores came to Central and SOuth America and attempted to commit genocide on the local populations there.

• Tammy 5 days ago

The Jewish people have been through soo much more then blacks or anyone take else and they never complain or start riots or anything else. I honestly never heard of a Jewish person murder ,rob ect . Maybe they have but definitely rare

• sue 5 days ago

First, all races have people that are racists. I work in a grocery store and see it all the time. I judge a person when I meet them and get to know them, not as a group, but one at a time. We all have different opinions and need to respect each other. Agree to disagree, don’t yell at each other and pull the race card out either.

• Jon 5 days ago

I generally consider both Goldberg and O’Connell to be pinheads, but as a white male who has been the occasional victim of racism, ageism and sexism, as mush as I hate to admit it, O’Donnell is right on this one.

• Seth Newman 5 days ago

As far as white people not understand racism, my grandparents had crosses burned in their yard by the kkk because my grandmother was a school teacher and kept teaching at the public school after integration. Her school was also the first one to have a black man for a principal. I’m willing to bet that nether of these want to be “news reporters” has had anything like that.

• john tetreault 5 days ago

Actually they’re both wrong and both right…

Whoopi is right when she dismissed the valet thing as just ignorance of people not recognizing Obama… Whoopi said it was NOT racist…. O’Donnell wrongly tried to claim it was… Because of her own “white guilt” she thinks everything is racist.

O’Donnell is however correct that you don’t have to be black to know what is racist (even though she clearly doesn’t know, other white folks do).. Nor do you have to be black to be a victim of racism…. Whoopi was incorrect here saying yes you do…. The problem is, O’Donnell doesn’t know what racism is, again because of her “white guilt” she thinks everything is racism.

• Fred 5 days ago

Anybody aware would KNOW he was not a valet. HE has never held a REAL JOB or WORKED A DAY IN HIS LIFE

• 5 days ago

Thank you Fred. It’s nice to see that someone out there finally and reasonably trumped this whole ridiculous argument!

• John Breland 5 days ago

White people can definitely recognize a racist. I recognize Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, don’t I? The bigger story here, though, is the hope I gain whenever I see liberal yo-yos biting chuncks of flesh out of each other. Ultimately, it’s hard for degenerates and people without a moral compass to advance and affirm a unifying principle. They inevitably will take their favorite weapons–character assassination and personal vilification–and turn them on each other.

• 5 days ago

If you ain’t white your not right

• 5 days ago

One thing good that may come out of this exchange is rosie and whoppie may well be gone ! Great!!!!!!

• cindy 5 days ago

I am getting sooooooooooo tired of the so called “RACE CARD” You look at the way any so called “NON WHITE” talk about white (don’t even like referred to as whites) being racist against everyone else esp. the blacks. I am not an America!!!!! first and foremost and American. I was born here as were my parents and theirs, and theirs. None of us have had slaves, if we can’t do something we then hire someone to do it. I don’t hire according to race or color I do by whom ever has the best qualifications, and ability to do the talk right and the most inexpensive safe way. There are more blacks being killed by other blacks then by whites. Just watch the local news there is one almost everyday. There are illegls more and more everyday, that should not be permitted to stay here under any circumstances. I have to pay taxed, for school, hell i live in a stated that charges you a so call “right to work tax” every year. Our children have to register for the draft, yours don’t. You want a better life here in the USA but yet fly your countries flag on your homes. If you love your country and what it’s flag stands for, then go back. if you want to be an American then you fly our flag, you speak our Lagrange when you talk to us or around us. You live by our laws and rules, including the Pledge of Allegiance and the right to have In God we trust where ever we want to. This is our country our beliefs and our way of living. This does not make me a racist, it makes me human and and American and proud of it. I know you have the right to be proud of your heritage also, but I am not asking you to change your beliefs don’t come to my land and tell me how i have to live. I don’t go to your country and demand you change things, don’t do it to me.
    I have the right to: pledge my flag
    Pray to God where ever i want
    Place a nativity on the Holidays where I want to
    Dress the way I want to
    I am sure there are more things but you get the just.
    Rosie does not belong on TV and have said that from day one of the show. She is the biggest racist I know/ As much as I love Woopie, i think she is also racitst. I do blame Obama for 80% of this countries problems, and I see no help in matters anywhere in the near future.
    Ok I have vented now and i am done . Now in closing let me say i know my next comment will offend many of you but honestly I don’t care. MERRY CHRISTMAS, AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

• Tammy 5 days ago

Perfectly said….MERRY CHRISTmas!!!

• heather 5 days ago

I have always love Whoopi but I am white. I may not know what you call racism. Isn’t racism just hate for someone that is different? Whether it is the color of your skin, your religion or maybe your sexual orientation. Does it really matter the exact reason why someone discriminates or hates you? I am white and gay from Akron, Ohio. So, yes Whoopi I have known discrimation and isn’t that a form of racism??? I am very disturbed that you say a white person can’t tell you about racism? There are black people that are racists also! Maybe Rosie has run across some gay hating black people in her life. Maybe she just has come across some black people hating her because she always comes across as a B@#ch!

• 5 days ago

Being black and being gay is two different things. Being black is something that’s not chosen we get discriminated against because of our skin pigmentation being gay is a lifestyle choice and I have no problems with that but it’s different nobody has to know about it unless you put it out there all the time but being black is something you can never hide or change.

• Sherry 5 days ago

If a person of one ethnicity hates another person simply because they are a different ethnicity, that’s racism. Period. To claim that only Whites can be racist is ridiculous. Anyone, of any ethnicity, can be racist. To claim that America, as a whole, is a racist country implies that EVERY American is a racist. Or at least that every
    White American is a racist. I deeply resent that implication. It’s no different than implying that all Blacks are criminals, or all Mexicans are illegal immigrants. When implications of that nature are made about Blacks or Mexicans, people go berserk, and rightly so. That’s an insane, extremely racist implication. But when the implication that all Whites are racist is made, people just shrug their shoulders and say things like “Well, White privilege” or “Well, look at Ferguson”.

• alexis 5 days ago

Oh stfu you have no understanding of what black people go through you claim racism is dead but look at all these racial slurs you all are throwing out and all minorities in this country have and organization you forget the kkk exists and protest still. We have BET y’all have that country station with nothing but white shows at least you see white people on BET. You can’t hide your true nature it’s obvious you think white people are better than every body else because you can’t say one positive thing about any other race but your own all you do know about us is stereotypes and that’s all you can throw at us but you get mad when y’all are stereotyped as racist. Do some research about black people and other races and then throw some facts out there. Look at what’s going on around you this isn’t right. Oh woah it’s you never living your life being discriminated against because your skin has more pigment than the next.

• 5 days ago

Wow! I actually feel really sorry for you that you have such a misplaced, misguided perception of the world around you that you may never be able to open your mind to the real truth about real people in this world. You probably don’t even realize or care just how racist and closed off that you come across on this forum. It’s people like you who refuse to see or acknowledge the rest of us who are really trying and deeply care that just continues to widen the divide, do you really not realize this? Or do you just not care and set out to play a victim like we all have been at one in our lives for one reason or another, the difference is some choose to rise above and some choose to revel in it. Looks like you are the latter.

• janet 5 days ago

Totally agree with Jack 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Alexis, why don’t you STFU!!! It’s those like you that keep the racial issue alive and well!!! If you had a single living cell in your brain you would know that we ALL, at some point in our lives, have been discriminated in one way or another!! It’s not the color of your skin, or lack there of, that is the issue. It’s the idiots like you that keep this subject front and center above everything else!! Yes, in case you missed it, I called you an IDIOT!! :)

• Blackboy... 5 days ago

Want to know who the most racist people are. Start by reading your fucking comments on this page. It should be pretty evident. I don’t live on the past but if you all are going to talk about all the wrongful things with blacks how about establishing all the truthfully wrongful things with white people also.

• 5 days ago

I think it’s pretty evident that the dumbass, no class broads on the view are racist, but that is a no brainer. What I can’t figure out is why the f**k this show is even on television in the first place!

• Tired 5 days ago

Victimhood played out perfectly by Rosie O’liberal and Whoopi HatesWhitepeople. “I’m gay”; “I’m raising a my black son”; “I have a black son in my house” …. is Rosie O’Tarded looking for validation? Yes, racism exists and racism is not something solely applicable only to blacks but my GOD, Rosie O’Fcktard is so far gone when she argues any point. The “I’m gay” and then the statements about her “black” son. Victimhood, victimhood, victimhood. The View is such a leftist show but still manages to lose more credibility every time Rosie O’Penisless opens it’s mouth.

• Justin C 5 days ago

Dammit, can’t we get past the damn colour of our skin? People are people no matter the damn colour, we should not be defined by the colour of our skin. Both of them need to look past colour

• James 5 days ago

I cant stand Whoopi! She cant accept that blacks can be racists too. I think she is racist the way she talks about whites.

• Kimberly 3 days ago

I can’t believe the things coming out of Whoopi’s mouth, saying you have to be black to understand racism. Certainly she’s not stupid.. Is it any coincidence that she always dates white men and has married more than one??? Ted Danson comes to mind. I think her white husband may disagree with her on this point. Just the fact that she has said that white people can’t understand racism shows racism in action. I’m sick of the race card being pulled for everything that happens to black people. There’s more black on black racism happening in this country than white on black. No one seems to give a damn about the black on white racism.

s

• James 5 days ago

In one of Chris Rock’s skits he asks “Who is more racist? Black people or white people? Black people! Because they hate black people too”. Things that make ya go, hmmmm

• Ihatestupidppl 5 days ago

They are both nuts. If they fell off the planet tomorrow it would be no loss. As for Obama and Michelle’s stories, (Michelle said on a shopping trip to Target a woman asked her for assistance only bc Michelle was black. So that woman is a racist.) I don’t believe either one of them. How convenient for these stories to surface now. They want black America to believe that they are victims of racism too. LMAO

• Dan Manley 4 days ago

It appears that racism is a personality disorder and sickness in the heart filled w hatred It’s N.P.D narcistic personality disorder which derives from ones childhood or past history now remember N.P.D is not discriminating who it punishes. It’s not normal for one to be racist but something people were taught.

• Dan Manley 4 days ago

Shout out to Amanda InIgo Stand up Speak out.

• The Truth 4 days ago

Its the legacy effects of racism and slavery people. You didnt own slaves but your 1% are able to go to Yale because their forefathers did own slaves. Just one example of many.

• Dan Manley 4 days ago

Racism is an excuse for hatred in the heart It’s Grow up Children. N.P.D

• Dan Manley 4 days ago

There is no such thing as a racist country The people are racist.

• kerri 4 days ago

White Frenchmen were slaves in Africa way before slavery came to america. There is raceism in every country, every culture, it is how you are taught! I personally am not “racist” however there is a veahvior in each culture that I completely dislike and disagree with. And as a white person, 1/2 native american I have the complete right to say I am sick of the racism card! Everything is how you act, carry yourself, who you hang out with, e

• Skye 3 days ago

I see that there have been alot of changes in racism in the US for all races. However, as a Native American, I understand racism. As the friend of several really sweet black people, I have also seen the racism. My daughter also finds friendship with black and hispanics and whites, and she also faces racism because of her sexual orientation. Human nature is that people stereotype by what they see on the outside before they even get to know a person. We see white, black, and hispanic kids with pants hanging around their thighs, with their hats facing off to the side and we automatically call them thugs or punks. We see people covered in tatoos and automatically call them low class or trash. We see alcoholics, drug addicts, homeless people and call them a waste of space. Where is the love???? Aren’t we supposed to treat people with the same respect that we ask for? And these kids that are constantly getting in trouble with the law,,,,did you ever think that perhaps it’s because they were raised in a specific environment and that the cycle just goes on and on? And yes, there is racism in every country……..not just color racism, but all types of racism. So instead of getting tired of the race card being thrown out there, because it’s still out there……even though it’s better than it was many years ago…….do something to change it!!! My daughter and I are very active in organizations that help these kids that are growing up in bad situations that tend to lead to a life of crime and with kids that face daily trauma for their beliefs or sexual orientation. It’s up to us to change the way people look at other people. The biggest change that needs to happen is within your personal thought process. Next time you’re in public and you see a black person or a same sex couple or hispanic, or chinese, or someone covered in tatoos or someone dressed in all black with deep dark black eyeliner……..what is the first thought that comes to your mind? Is it a negative thought? If so,,,,,,,stop in your tracks…….tell yourself……how do I know that they are what the media and the public say that they are? Say hello, introduce yourself,,,,,,get to know them,,,,,,,before you judge them. It’s a practice that my daughter and I have done over the years as we both have judged books by their covers and realized that our train of thought is what is causing the issue.

• kev 3 days ago

lets face it white people are not the only ones that are racist ..racism is in every race

• Steve 3 days ago

I am more tired of racism, than I am of hearing about it . Once people learn what love your brother as yourself, really means, then racism will finally die. Until then, those of us that do know, should just keep loving .

• Dora 3 days ago

I never leave comments because someone always says what I’m thinking already but here it goes. I’m so freaking tired of racism talk. The reason racism still exists and will continue to exist is because no one ever moves past it!!! There’s never a black actor, comedian, or public figure that can have a discussion without bringing up a racial comment or story. There’s famous people that cater to black entertainment, Tyler Perry case in point. When black people start seeing themselves as equal maybe they will eventually be some sort of peace and racism will go away. Until then it will always exist. They separate themselves… It’s ok for them but never another race to do the same. Move on!!!!

• victor 3 days ago

After reading all these reverse blame ,and in denial comments,it is just a sad reality ,that many of you don’t get it or dont really care. You are full of hatred and full of crap..

• victor 3 days ago

Not being honest,staying in denial,trying to use reverse blame,is useless,sadly the untrue comments on here and the straight out direct hatred i am reading goes hand in hand,America is sick,and most of you spread the disease in your minds worse than the media propaganda you followed all your life

• doug garner 3 days ago

There is no reason for white guilt

Racism has existed for a reason.I don’t know if your religious but this stuff has been buried and overlooked by whites for years because they’re so graceful and considerate.Giving the underdog a fair chance but it ain’t really working ……………….BIBLE TELLS WHAT A NEGRO IS

We could go on indefinitely quoting Scripture to prove that the negro is merely an articulate member of the beast creation. Even though he has not been given the intelligence and Spiritual understanding of the White Race, he can think and reason up to a point, therefore he is to have dominion over the other animals.

Gen. 1: 25: “And God made the beast of the earth AFTER ITS KIND, and cattle AFTER THEIR KIND, and everything that creepoth upon the earth, AFTER ITS KIND, and God saw that it was good. ” In the last two verses, note distinction between cattle and beasts .

2 Peter 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

All this is in the first chapter of Genesis with Pre-Adamic male and female created on the sixth day (era). On the seventh day (era) God rests and finds that there is no agriculture, no civilization, no progress; these creatures are still living exactly as they did the day God made them. A higher intelligence containing God’s Spirit is needed to bring forth His Kingdom here on earth. He begins to place His own children here by forming Adam and breathing His Living Spirit into him, then makes a help-mate for him, Eve. The previously created females were not suitable because they were of different seed.

Adam and Eve have only their own seed within themselves, so can only produce their own kind. Yet we are asked by intellectual prostitutes to believe that all races came from Adam and Eve. To produce another race or species, another seed would be necessary. When different races mix, they do not bring forth their own kind; their offspring are mongrels or hybrids.

Exodus 9: 9: “And it shall become small dust in the land of Egypt, and shall be a boil breaking forth with ulcers upon “”man and upon beast”‘, through all the land of Egypt. ” You can be sure God was not punishing four legged beasts by afflicting them with boils.
    Acts 10: 12: “In which were all manner of four footed beasts of the earth, and wild beasts , and creeping things, and fowls of the air. ” Note the distinction here between four footed beasts and wild beasts.
    Jer. 21: 6: “And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast; they shall die of a great pestilence. ” Would God refer to a four legged beast as an inhabitant of a city?
    Jer. 27: 6: “And now have I given all these lands into the hands of Nebuchadnezzar, the King of Babylon, my servants (Adamic Race) and the beast of the field have I given him also to serve him.” The negro race has always been used as servants.
    Ezek. 14: 15: “If I cause evil beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts. ” Only two legged beasts could stop man from passing through the land.
    Jonah 3: 7-8: “Let neither man nor beast, herd nor flock, taste anything; let them not feed nor drink water. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth, and cry mightily unto God. ” Note distinction here: man, beast, herd. What manner of beast would wear sackcloth and have the power of speech?
    Zach. 8: 1O: “For before these days there was no hire for man, nor any hire for beasts. ” Here we have beasts that can be hired. If these are four legged beasts that can be hired, someone should alert Internal Revenue.
    Jer. 31: 27-30: “Man and beast will cohabit and they will all die for their iniquity. ”
    Jer. 31: 34: “And they shall teach no more, every man his neighbor and every man his brother. ” In my opinion this verse pretty well takes care of the liberal’s Brotherhood Program.
    II Peter 2: 12: “But these as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, they speak evil of the things that they understand not, and shall utterly perish in their own corruption. ”

It aint hatred it’s common sense

You thank I spent decades deciphering this stuff and publish it..it will take months of studying before you can understand,know it all.

It’s not hate it’s what the scripture says…On the fifth day he made the ‘BEASTS OF THE FIELD’ as God calls them.1 Thousand years later he made Adam and eve.It says all MEN were created equal but the beasts are not in that category.It is a surprise to you cause it’s new,your in shock.when they found them and brought them here it was plain to see they were beasts and the bible said they were,every one knew it ,it was common knowledge..You study this and it will start to make perfect sense,it is the explanation for everything,although it wouldn’t be right to hate them for what they are it would be wise to know the difference,the truth.When Abram Lincoln desired to free them he decided to call them equal,but it is plain to see they were not created equal.Thats why they deserve special shit ..study it do months of research,use common sense,it’s plain to see …The link i gave you has much more involved than black and white it is very deep and complex,kinnda

Dr. Wesley A. Swift
    Shortly after his ordination he attended a lecture by a Kingdom Identity Minister. Certain facts of the Bible were presented that are not taught in the standard Christian churches. This started him on a life-long search to find the truth of the Bible, regardless of any churches’ particular creed.

Colossians 1:26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the Lord’s people.

We shouldn’t hate a negro any more than we hate a lion tiger or a snake.but we should be very cautious when they’re around.they are dangerous as we can plainly see.

The Bible does not mention anything about black people or people with colored skin.If some white descendants of Adam and Eve just turned brown for some reason,I think God would have told us and he would have told us why as well.

Let us give credit where credit is due, the negro is King, KING OF THE BEASTS.

• Mark H 3 days ago

It’s real simple. Mainstream America is uncomfortable about black people talking about race. They see it as an indictment of themselves. Black people are venting because we get very little validation on the systemic inconsistencies with the treatment of different races in this country. Are things better… One could argue Yes… Are they equal, no! Just like women aren’t treated the same as men in business. When we can as Americans can ADMIT that, step away from our feelings and take a look at it with empathy, then we will be better. I cannot speak on how women feel because I’m a man. Nor should non-minorities tell black people to “get over it” or “stop complaining” because you can’t relate. Just because YOU may be sick of hearing about it, and stick your head in the sand doesn’t mean it’s not happening (if my belly is full, it doesn’t mean some people have a hard time feeding themselves or their families). Lastly, not all white people, black people or cops are bad, if you think so you are uneducated. God Bless.

• Sue 3 days ago

Racism is not just a black thing and anyone proclaiming it to be so is racist themselves!!! I have personally experienced persecution and negativity for my skin color (white) and my sex (female). I find it quite offensive that black people think they own that term and are the only ones that are allowed to use it!!! Grow up and stop fueling racial division in our Country and world!!!!

• Pam 3 days ago

The person that speaks it is the racist.

• MaverickCoast 3 days ago

Racism swings all different ways, Woopie. It’s just not unique to Blacks, so get over yourself!

• FedUpLibBS 2 hours ago

Whoopie … Liberals, WHITE LIBERALS especially white LIberal Women, Know more than you – about EVERYTHING!!! ordinarily, I would say it’s not a race issue…but with the TRUE HISTORY of Democrats, It IS A RACE Issue. But, then, Arguing with Rosie is similar to Teaching a PIG to SING. It only WASTES your Time, and it ANNOYS the PIG!!!