Cop haters listen up. The worst cop in the department just might save your life.

Wild Bill has a message for cop haters.

9 comments

• Bill 3 days ago

While all police are not corrupt and they do protect the weak and undefended when they can, more and more law enforcement are pushing and surpassing the boundaries that protect the innocent in the name of “Just doing my job”, Assaulting citizens, violating their rights and assuming guilt without a trial is NOT doing their jobs! As well as WRONGFULLY interpretitating and enforcing laws and getting away with it by saying, “I THOUGHT that’s what it meant” which makes you look ignorant and incompitent in your jobs!!! With officers at the highest levels protecting their officers from prosecution of PROVEN open and blatant CRIMES leaves HONEST citizens with no choice but to protect ourselves!!! Sadly, since I now PROTECT me and mine this has reduced law enforcement to nothing more than revenuers, creating and collecting fines, hunting for ANY violations to meet revenue quotas… Like I said, not ALL police are corrupt but for those that are and those that cover for them in the name of “Brotherhood” be warned, more and more of us ARE able to protect OURSELVES, we do not need you and will NOT stand for ANY violation of our God given rights!!!

• Sam Durham 3 days ago

Bill, Bro, You really need to seek some medical help. Trust me.

• 3 days ago

Are you kidding? Cops are nothing more than government puppets anymore. Enforcing unconstitutional so called laws and chasing revenue. We are far better protecting ourselves.

• 3 days ago

Cops don’t protect individuals. No,they will never EVER save my life.4 black teens getting ready to beat me, 911 call, 15 minutes later he shows up. I’m already dead.
    My son was assaulted, no cop was there. Afterward, cop literally looked at me and said, “What do you want me to do?”

• Paul 3 days ago

…you see color, and that is all you see… …and that is your problem.

…I never want a cop in my yard, on my street or in my neighborhood… …the police only do what they want to do – no sir, they receive no benefit of my doubts…

…oh, and I hate Obama as much as I disrespect the policy enforcers… …he didn’t do anything wrong, stop blaming him for everything under the sun.

• SweetAnnSour 3 days ago

Really? That’s really what you think the “worst” cop would do? You are trippin’ balls my friend. Sadly, that might be what the best cop would do, and probably only if someone was watching. I had a neighbor come onto my property and assault my husband in front of my small children. This guy had a bad temper and a crazy wife that hated our family. Neither the police nor the ambulance showed up for 40 minutes. When we tried to press charges, the cop said that the other guy claimed that he was hit first and that if we pressed charges, my husband would have to be arrested too. The stupid pig said we should not walk by their house and that way we would be left alone. (???) The lazy, stupid bastard got in his car and left. We had to live in constant vigilance after that, waiting to see if the guy with the record was going to snap again. And the cop, guess what? He was our city’s cop of the year. Outstanding.
    Furthermore, I find it offensive that you would play the relativism game saying it could be worse, go to Mexico. Whatever, ass. So we should just put up with American cop bullshit because it is not as bad as Mexico? Wow. Why not just compare apples to transmissions. As Americans, we shouldn’t have the kind of problems that we clearly do. American cops are bullies. Do I think working with and dealing with some of the worst excuses for human beings is at least partly to blame? Probably. But we need to do something about that before all of these bullies across the country are completely militarized. That is a scary thought, one that makes bribing the Mexican police a plausible option.

• T 2 days ago

I was a Cop for 18 years. I savded many lives over the years. I also could nto save many lives no matter how hard I tried. For that effort I got spit on, beaten, shot at, and cut. I got run down on Christmas day 1982 by a deacon in a local black church because I prevented him from selling crack to children. I only ever had to kill one person in the line of duty, a white man trhying to kill his wife with a hammer that I could nto reach in time swo I had no choice but to either shoot him or watch her die. I see prejucide here all right. All of the comments I have read show rampant prejudice and hatred, against Cops. I wish for just one night all Cop’s would just refuise to repond to calls, then you could all “defend” yourselves from your friends and brothers and sisters who would rape and burn and steal and kill in the name of hatred and violence. You all make me sick. May you reap exactly what you so earnestly begged for here. Oh yeah, I had to quit after 18 years hwen I broke my back in the line of duty defending idiots like you prejudiced ass hats.

• Buford T Justice 2 days ago

This guy is a racist bootlicker. He is just BLIND to all the BAD cops out there. Last time I called the cops to make a complaint about a neighbor’s ILLEGAL contractor causing damage to MY property, I was beaten by BAD cops and had to bail myself out of jail that night….no charges. I’m tired of jackasses like this moron that groups all cops as good. He probably groups all blacks as bad. BTW, I’m white, a Viet Nam Veteran and I hate bootlickers.